Top 10 lines by sales for the week commencing Monday 17th July 2017:
1. Perello Gordal Picante Olives (antipasti bar);
2. Roquefort Societe cheese (deli counter);
3. The Gift of Oil Reserve Balsamic Vinegar 250ml;
4. Lord London (deli counter);
5. Brindisa Gazpacho 1L;
6. Gammon Ham (deli counter);
7. Rioja Vega Crianza 2013 750ml;
8. Brie de Meaux Rouzaire cheese (deli counter);
9. Cartwright & Butler Demara Shortbread Tin 200g;
10. Lancashire Bomb cheese 200g.
It's time for lunch at Shearer's Fine Foods
It was a lovely week weather-wise last week and we had a lot of our food to go customers out making the most of it. Lets hope that as Spring has arrived now we get more of the sun!
Over the last week our most popular food to go items were:
1. Gammon Ham, Hot Horseradish & salad leaves sandwich;
2. Goat's cheese, red onion marmalade & salad leaves sandwich;
3. Ploughman's Sandwich: Gammon Ham, Wookey Hole Cheddar cheese, wild plum chutney & salad leaves.
How about a Cheese Celebration Cake for your party
Love cheese? Planning a wedding or a big celebration? Have you considered making a visual statement with a centre piece made from beautiful artisan cheeses. We can provide a solution for any size of party; from 2 to 200 people (or more).
Speak to us for advice from our knowledgeable team to help design your perfect cheese celebration cake that suits your taste, theme and budget. With a huge range of award winning cheeses to pick from the sky’s the limit.
Entertaining with great food
Whether you need to cater for a business lunch, a social event or a party at home we can provide a range of great tasting food. From sandwiches to canapés, cheeseboards to charcuterie platters, antipasti to snacks and cheese cakes; we can provide the perfect food for your requirements.
Just pop in store, drop us an email or give us a call and we will help to find the food for you.